How to add comment to excel cell & insert image into excel comment box ?
Excel provides options to put comments to the cell for easy reference. By default this comment will be popped up when you move mouse cursor near to the comment cell. You can enter separate comment to each cell. You can easily add the comment by right click and insert comment to a particular cell. This will open a comment box and you can enter the text comment in to this comment box.
Sometimes you may want to show some pictures in comment. You can follow the below steps to add picture in comment.
Steps to insert image into excel comment box:
- Add comment to a cell as mentioned above.
- After adding comment, right click on the cell and click on edit comment.
- Then, select comment and right click on comment and click on Format comment
- Select Colors and Lines and click on Fill effects under Color
- Then, click on picture tab click on select picture to upload the picture
You can see the inserted image when you move cursor near cell.