Change the comma separator from lakhs to million: Numbers entered in excel shows the comma separator when the format of the cells are accounting format. Comma separator may be for lakhs or for million based on the region selected in the windows operating system.
You may also like:
- PAN application form in excel with Database facility.
- Income tax refund status, Assessment status, Assessee Profile Management in Excel
Sometimes you may want to show the numbers in millions but excel will show in lakhs.
If your excel is showing comma for lakhs, this can be changed to million by changing the region in the control panel.
Steps to change the comma separator from lakhs to million:
- Go to control panel and click on Region and Language.
- then change the Format to English(United states).
- After changing this close the excel and reopen.